Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default A quicker way ...

On 6/26/2014 11:22 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
Greg Guarino wrote in :

... if perhaps a little over-spec.

This video is ten seconds long, including commentary. I promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6y-X...ature=youtu.be

I want one! Where can I buy that???

I'm pretty sure it came in the plastic tube that held the pencils. I
thought it was sort of funny but it did make short work of getting that
first sharpening on the 20 pencils. You have to be quick with the
trigger though; it'll grind the pencil down to the eraser before you
know it.

---