nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayayana View Post
|I want to pour a 4 x 8 slab four inches thick at the entrance to a garden
shed.Will someone please tell me how many 80lb sacks of concrete I will
need?

I think it's something like 2/3 cubic foot per bag,
but it's on the bag. you can just check when you
buy it.
4 feet X 8 feet X 1/3 of a foot = about 10 cubic feet.

On the bag it will tell you the yield per bag will be about a half cubic foot per bag, or something like that.

So, you're looking at about 20 bags.

I'd buy 25 just so that you have extra just in case you need more. You can always return the bags you don't open.