Posted to rec.woodworking
Morgans Morgans is offline

Default How to sharpen a pencil

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote

We had to sand a flat spot on the side of the lead for the bow compass but
used the large lead mechanical pencils. The sharpener for the mechanical
pencils had a cone shaped sand paper disk inside that you would crank with
the pencil.

ALL drawn lines had to shine including hidden lines, dimension and
extension lines, and lettering.

Yep. Still have a couple sharpeners in a box, somewhere. I bet I will run
across them in the next couple weeks in my reorganization.
--
Jim in NC

---