Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Opinions Wanted - Trestle Table

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 1:35:51 PM UTC-5, Lew Hodgett wrote:
If cracks are all the way thru the wood, get back to me for additional info. Have fun. Lew ---

Yeah, I might can see through in some areas. I'll re-evaluate everything this evening and post an update (late tomorrow?).

Another concern, I thought of: The wood is still green, inside. The slab will take a few more years to air dry completely. I sent System3 an email, asking about applying epoxy to green wood. I likely won't get a reply until tomorrow.

Sonny