Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP supporters

On Tuesday, 24 June 2014 16:14:38 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 24/06/14 15:40, charles wrote:

In article ,

Adrian wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 04:07:21 -0700, whisky-dave wrote:

For "non of the above" there is the option to spoil the ballot.

Was theire such a thing on the vote to join the EEC I'd heard it was a

YES or a NO choice.

What other choices would you like?

I'm puzzled. UKIP want to leave the EU because it compromises the UK's

independence. But when Scotland wants its independence from Westminster

that different.

No they don't want to leave for that reason. They want to leave because

its an inefficient way to run a continent and unlike scotland,

devolution is not on offer.

I'd agree with that, perhaps if they showed us exaclty where the £55 million went each day....far to much appears to go on meetings and jollies to each others countries.