Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default UKIP supporters

In article , Bod
scribeth thus
On 25/06/2014 08:33, Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 08:19:27 +0100, Bod wrote:

The very few call centre experiences that I've had, although they were
polite, I had great difficulty in understanding the broken English from
the Asian sounding voices. I also found one Scottish chap to be
impossible to understand.

So you're just not very good at understanding people with accents.

And that, apparently, is their fault.

A lot of people have trouble understanding Asian accents, especially
over the telling bone.

A young Chinese student we had staying here, (another source of income
for the local's around 150 quid a week they pay you), at home recently
spoke better English then most people I know!.

Plus a few other languages too...
--
Tony Sayer