Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Don Foreman

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Oh, I have used $3 per month Forte APN for many years. They are an
Easynews reseller and one of the rare cases where resellers are
worth
using.

Ditto here. I've had far fewer problems with access through Forte
than others before them. the few outages they've had have been
upline, not their problem, but they've helped solve the problem and
have been back up before other providers. It's $36/yr well spent,
IMO.

I use Eternal September with Outlook Express. It's not perfect but
it's free.
http://www.eternal-september.org/

I save my money for toys like this, a DC version of the Kill-A-Watt:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EYZS6R6/...332200_TE_item
http://www.mandrakessolar.com.au/Wat...zer%20User.pdf
Could you explain electricity better?

-jsw