Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP supporters

On 25/06/14 09:07, Adrian wrote:

What if it's a British plumber who wants to undercut others?

You seem to be bent on missing the point.

I'll say it one last time, as clearly as I can:

Mass mobile temporary migration from countries with significant economic
disparity with the UK leads to local economic damage to the UK by
driving down wages in certain trades to the point where the locals
cannot sensibly compete.

One UK plumber will have no effect.

You are unlikely to get a critical mass of of UK plumbers undercutting
prices as they all need to live here on economic parity with each other.