Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP supporters

On 25/06/14 09:07, charles wrote:

They are damaging it, by taking up accomodation which might otherwise be
used by locals. This means extra housing needs to be built with all the
attendant infrastructure and loss of green fields.

Tricky one that.

My university would be severely stuffed if it weren't for the foreign
students, particularly the non EU ones.

It's a Russell group member so has a reputation, but there are a *lot*
of universities now and all have had to expand student places to offset
the drop in government funding over the last decades.

I remember when York uni had all of 3000 undergrads total in 1985.

It's now over 11000.