Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Workin' down Unda

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:13:23 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 6/25/2014 2:07 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Sounds like a fun and varied job. Do you get employee discounts on
company products? No job is ever worth the hell of living in an urban
area.

Don't know. I like lamb, but not sure I want to buy in 100lb boxes...

I love lamb, please sent 100lb boxes

Me, too, but first ask yourself "Just how much does it cost to send a
100# box of lamb with 20# of dry ice around it from Oz to USA?" Once
you do the checking, you'd probably rather have a nice $600 Kobe steak
flown in from Japan instead, as it would be cheaper. Shipping from Oz
is Ucking Funreal.

FedEX International First @ $12.80/lb x 125 = "only" $1,535. thud

--
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
-- Robert J. Sawyer