Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.[_3_] Pete C.[_3_] is offline

Default Workin' down Unda

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 6/25/2014 2:07 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Sounds like a fun and varied job. Do you get employee discounts on
company products? No job is ever worth the hell of living in an urban
area.

Don't know. I like lamb, but not sure I want to buy in 100lb boxes...

I love lamb, please sent 100lb boxes

And this is just lovely country. Crispy brown in summer, but right now
it's all green, and the air is clean like I remember from my youth. No,
cleaner.
Wish I had my good camera with me the other day driving to work. Wispy
mist over an open field, higher thin fog, and scattered clouds beyond.
Sun was a bright ball just above the horizon coming through the fog, and
the moon clearly visible just above through the broken clouds.
Would have made a bitchin shot.

Sounds like here in rural N. TX.