Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default UKIP supporters

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 23/06/2014 22:15, ARW wrote:
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 22/06/2014 18:48, ARW wrote:
"jake" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:04:05 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

"Jabba" wrote in message
ldhosting.com...

You're all thick ****s

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...2/Ukip-voters-
feel-disconnected-because-they-cant-send-emails-Chuka-Umunna-says.html

My Mother cannot send an email, is a racist **** and as also is as
thick as
pig ****. But all is not lost has she has never bothered to vote.
Yes she managed to produce you! Amazing.

At least I voted - tactical voting so that UKIP would not win.:-)

Are you happy for the Polish and Bulgarians to take your jobs?

Have you not heard the new pressures from those countries to allow
members of equivalent professional bodies to work in this country?

If it wasn't for the language barrier I would go for the easier SEP
qualification. Lower fees as well.

That's what free markets are. Anything else belongs in communist
countries.

Many markets are rigged. Legal and accounting professions are two others.

So it seems you are happy to compete with others expecting half your wage.
Fair doos.

What makes you think they are working for half my wage?

--
Adam