Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP supporters

On 24/06/14 17:22, Tim Watts wrote:

No, just mass temporary migration.

Anyway, this has been a useful discussion because I have finally
clarified to myself what I don't like about the EU:

"Mass temporary migration".

And I have no shame in saying that - I believe it is a destructive force
on our local (UK) economy. It's good for other people's economies and I
begrudge noone for personally making good on the opportunity - but I
would rather our government put a stop to it.

There's a reason other desirable countries (eg Australia, New Zealand,
Canada) encourage immigration, but do so in a tightly controlled manner.

If you think open borders are a good idea, why not go the whole hog and
let everyone from China and everywhere else have a go here.