Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Don Foreman

On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:24:45 -0400, William Bagwell
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:43:15 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Don isn't going to see this. His computer quit getting RCM and he said
its not worth figuring out why.

Sad! Probably will not be seeing Harold Vordos for a similar reason. Our
ISP ditched usenet a few months ago, I have alternate providers Harold
did not...

www.giganews.com is simply one of many Usenet providers.

Costs me less than $5 a month and the binary downloads are worth much
more than that.

"Libertarianism IS fascism... Fascism is corporate government – a Libertarian’s wet dream"
Tala Brandeis
Owner at Tala Brandeis Associates"