Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default UKIP supporters

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 03:41:59 -0700, whisky-dave wrote:

Then, once we were in, we HELPED to turn it into what it is today.

Who's this we.

The government, who have a democratic mandate to decide things on the
behalf of the electorate who choose them.

Today the majority of people WITH an opinion want to LEAVE the EU.

Do they? Do you have any credible figures to support that?

UKIP support and all thos elikie me that don;t support UKIP and don't
support labour or con-lib because we are inteligent enough to not trust
them.

You really do live up to your posting name, don't you?