Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP supporters

On Tuesday, 24 June 2014 12:13:25 UTC+1, Tim Watts wrote:
On 24/06/14 12:07, whisky-dave wrote:

I wonder who you'd vote for stalin hitler or Mussolini given the choice.

Tough if you don;t like teh choices.

I'd spoil the ballot paper.

and that would mean what exactly.
If you spoil a paper you've not voted for anyone, same as not going.
Of course they'll tell you it makes a differnce but will they tell you what differnce. They might as well tell you it's secret.

At leat by not turning up they know you havent; voted, where as yuo could have voted for for any of them, they could even add a vote for you once they find a spoilt paper.

For "non of the above" there is the option to spoil the ballot.

Was theire such a thing on the vote to join the EEC I'd heard it was a YES or a NO choice.

Presumably drawing a willy was an option?

no wonder it's always the dick heads that win.

Would that be seen as a tick or a cross, I also remmeber problems that people might have during a referedum, such as should you put a X or a tick.
Most people put a cross on things they don;t want or like, but sometimes you're asked to tick the one you do like/want.

60% spoiled ballots would send a far more potent message than 60%
no-show as the politicians can wish away the latter as "lazy" or "don't
really care".

That's what the polititions say, which is what they want you to believe.

I did NOT vote in the recent electionj nas there wasn;t a singl;e person ort party I agreed with why should I have to vote for something I don;t agree with ?

Spoiled ballots are counted and generally reported -

and means nothing. A spoilt paper can mean anyhting from someone ticking an extar box to someone wiping their arse on it.

that is a
worthwhile option as it registers disapproval whilst taking away any
possible claim that you were too apathetic to be bothered.

That's what they want you to think.
Most vote for the opposition in any election rather than not going or spoiling teh paper which for most is seen a childish, it's like wiping a bogee on a door handle.