Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water Heaters nearly FILLED with CALCIUM.

On 6/23/2014 8:33 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
I am a kidney x-plant patient. I received new kidney in 1996.
Our city water is some what hard being coming from snow in the mtns.
we have softener and counter top RO filtered water tap. We only cook
and drink with this filtered water. Our WH lasts well over 10 years, I
drain them annually, there is no noticeable any thing. Our well water
at cabin is very hard. When we go out there, we haul big bottled water
for consumption. My new kidney is still working normal.

Hey, neat! IIRC, you're in Canada. Where do they get
new kidneys? In the US, all we have are used ones.
Glad that's working well, for you.

--
..
Christopher A. Young