Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP supporters

On 24/06/14 12:07, whisky-dave wrote:

I wonder who you'd vote for stalin hitler or Mussolini given the choice.

Tough if you don;t like teh choices.

I'd spoil the ballot paper.

For "non of the above" there is the option to spoil the ballot.

Was theire such a thing on the vote to join the EEC I'd heard it was a YES or a NO choice.

Presumably drawing a willy was an option?

60% spoiled ballots would send a far more potent message than 60%
no-show as the politicians can wish away the latter as "lazy" or "don't
really care".

That's what the polititions say, which is what they want you to believe.
I did NOT vote in the recent electionj nas there wasn;t a singl;e person ort party I agreed with why should I have to vote for something I don;t agree with ?

Spoiled ballots are counted and generally reported - that is a
worthwhile option as it registers disapproval whilst taking away any
possible claim that you were too apathetic to be bothered.