Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Good Lord, Give Me Strength! (Moving the Shop)

On 6/23/14, 9:27 AM, Morgans wrote:

"-MIKE-" wrote

I'm thinking of just sinking some poles in the ground and getting
some roof trusses and calling it a day--- BAM, new garage.

Good idea. Most lumberyards have stock 24' trusses in stock that are
cheaper than you can buy the material to build them, by the way.

Every time I've order custom trusses, they were cheaper than the
material or as much.
Even when they're not, what they save you in time and effort makes them
a no-brainer.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)