Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default UKIP supporters

On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:23:03 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

No, we wanted to join a common market.

We joined exactly what we voted to join - a group of other European
nations who wanted freedom of movement, freedom of trade, freedom of
capital, freedom of goods between themselves. At that time, it was called
the European Community (not that there's much in a name).

Then, once we were in, we HELPED to turn it into what it is today. Along
with every other member, the UK could easily have vetoed any membership
application from any country. The UK could easily have vetoed any major
changes to it. The UK chose not to.

Today the majority of people WITH an opinion want to LEAVE the EU.

Do they? Do you have any credible figures to support that?