Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UKIP supporters

On 23/06/14 15:02, Fredxxx wrote:
On 23/06/2014 14:47, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 23 June 2014 12:58:30 UTC+1, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 03:50:36 -0700, whisky-dave wrote:

snip googled mess

I didn;t vote hoping none of the useless b'stards would get in,
think I

failed there.

Politicians take the point of view that if you didn't vote, you're
happy with the status quo.

I wish I could believe that as I think IIRC the vote to go into the
EC in 1973/4 was 47% less than 50% and yet we still joined the EC

Total crap. A majority of those that had an opinion and voted wanted to
join the EU.

No, we wanted to join a common market.

Today the majority of people WITH an opinion want to LEAVE the EU.

It's about time you learnt a no-vote doesn't count. Rightly so.

Someone counts em.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.