Posted to rec.woodworking
G.Dubois G.Dubois is offline

Default simultaneous joinery

Mr. Jared Dwarshuis and his friend Larry:

Please, show the link concretely, once and stop beating around the bush !!!

"Jared D" a écrit dans le message de
Hello my name is Jared Dwarshuis. About twenty years ago my friend Larry
and I developed a set of simultaneous joints for woodworking. I have
written a paper describing this joinery and there is a you tube
presentation under the title:

A fundamentally new type of woodworking joint

The paper describing the joinery can be found either by searching for
(Jared Dwarshuis) where you can see some furniture using this joint and
find the paper or by searching for (simultaneous joinery)

Thanks from Jared Dwarshuis