Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default UKIP supporters

Tony Bryer wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 21:03:59 +0100 Charles wrote :
I met some local UKIP types. They could not even manage to "get"
Facebook. And they were all over 50. With cardigans...

cardigans are useful. You don't have to remove your glasses or hearing
aids to put one one - unlike a Pullover. I still hate them, though.

I'll confess to being an over-60 cardigan wearer - no danger of being a
UKIP voter though. Especially good when flying - fasten, unfasten or take
off depending on the cabin temperature, with shirt top pocket free for
passport and boarding card.

Fortunately enough of the sheeple voted for UKIP to give them the
biggest share of the vote.