Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default when you buy plumbing parts at HD

rangerssuck wrote:

when you buy plumbing parts at HD, make sure to LOOK at them. I just finished a plumbing job today that would have been done yesterday if someone at HD hadn't screwed with the parts. I had a 1 1/2" PVC union that was MISSING THE O RING.

The guy in the plumbing dept this morning told me to buy a new one, take out the O ring and then return the union. All well and good, but then it will just end up back on the shelf and the same thing will happen to someone else. Sucks pretty much.

You have to check everything. The previous guy got shorted and just visited and took the
o-ring out of yours.

I detest having to be the quality assurance inspector.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller