Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Good Lord, Give Me Strength! (Moving the Shop)

On 6/21/14, 9:01 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 6/21/2014 10:28 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
And I thought packing it all up was the hard part.
Now I have to organize the new shop! Wow. Every time I try to do
something I have to find where the thing is I need to do the thing I
need to do to get to the thing I need.

One task at a time... I'll get there. phew....

On 6/7/14, 3:46 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
Moving the contents of our home seems easy compared to moving the
entire shop. Did I mention I have my whole drum studio to move as
well?

Pray for me! :-)

Those are good problems to have Mike....
Enjoy your new digs.

Hope it's better than the last shop.

Thanks, Jeff. You are correct. We are very blessed.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--