Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default new motherboard

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
On 2014-06-20, mike wrote:

OK, stand on your soapbox and scream that linux does it the "right"
way.

Nope! It is more a matter of the comfortable way.

You have climbed the learning curve and know how to make linux do what
you need. We have done the same with Windows, and I once was there on
a Mac. If the set of what one does well, which isn't universal for any
of them, fits your needs that's fine, but it may not be the best for
someone else with different needs. They are tools, not competing
religious sects.
-jsw