Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default OT what do you think of this wheel balancer

stryped wrote in
:

I just like the idea of being able to mail order tires and
change them myself. I already have a manual tire changer.

Suit yourself. The math says it's a foolish decision. If you don't mind waiting until your kids are
grown before you even begin to recover the cost, it's your money you're wasting, not mine. But
as we see below ...

And I think I could do it better than anyone else. No body seems
to even pay attention to the balancing marks on new tires. My
wife's car has huge weights on it because of it....

.... as always, you'll do what you've already decided to do anyhow, regardless of the advice
you receive. Makes me wonder why you ask.