Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default Star Drive Deckamte Screws Suck****SPAM****

On 6/18/2014 4:59 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

The original DeckMate screws with the PSD2-2 heads were made by Phillip's Fasteners. The new ones with the torx head are made by Grip Rite and are not the quality of the old screws. I tracked down the manufacturer today and they are offering the same screw with the patented PSD2-2 head for a dollar less than Home Depot did with no shipping cost and no minimum. Even if the Deckmate screws were quality screws the torx head screws are not good for

carpentry work.

Go away, you sucked me in, but I will be the only one!

Whatever it was, my hosts file blocked it.