Posted to rec.woodworking
pentapus pentapus is offline

Default Vintage Chairs

On 6/18/2014 11:44 AM, ChairMan wrote:
In ,
jameshaines belched:
I was curious if anyone could identify these chairs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291168679859...84.m1555.l2649

they appear to be Knoll or Herman Miller knock offs.
Also very hard to reupholster because the cover is sewn to the black rubber
at edge and the cover is glued to the chair/foam.

I saw somewhat similar chairs yesterday, in Austell GA, not that far
from the item location.

Austell seems to be a city of discounts, wholesalers and used. We went
to buy paint, mistints, $4 gallon, $2 quart, $20 5 gallon. Good stuff,
Benny Moore and Porter mostly. Just not in antique white. Came back with
a 8 1/2 gallons of paint and primer, a blender, several hundred yards of
masking tape and a giant bungee cord, under $60.

Jeff

--
pentapus