Posted to alt.home.repair
jamesgang jamesgang is offline

Default 120v 60Hz surround sound system in European-socket

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:37:56 PM UTC-4, philo* wrote:
On 06/18/2014 01:05 PM, jamesgang wrote:

And in the message itself he said computer and phone

That was for the purposes of describing other things he had successfully been running in europe with plug adapters. His primary concern was the surround sound system he ruined.

At this point we don't know for sure if his converter failed or if it

was the surround sound system

I think he probably would have figured that out when he when to use the adapter for his computer or phone again.

We don't know anything for certain but let me put it to you this way. Lat's say that's a $600 surround sound system. Would you give him $100 for it right now as is based on what we know?