Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Chinese knockoffs.

On 06/18/2014 09:27 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:
trader...

Overall though, I'm very happy with Ebay. I've saved a ton of money
on there, the screw ups/losses have been few.

Hi,
I use eBay quite a bit. Looking for things I need, selling things I
don't need. Racked up 700+ 100% feedback so far. Latest thing I got is
third antenna with coax for Mini WiFi card, USB easy data transfer
cable. All from Taiwan(Their stuffs are better than ones from main land
China) Each of them cost less than 10.00 with free shipping. Last month
I bought and sold Gammatech Durabook. Fixed little problem, made profit
of couple hundred $$$ LOL!

I do considerably more buying than selling.
Pretty much everything I buy is small stuff that I could get locally but
would have to spend more money and waste a lot of time tracking down.

I've only sold things that I knew would have minimal local interest.

One was a 1959 TR-3 that I had for 30 years and finally figured it was
time to let someone else sink money into it. The engine was in good
shape but the car needed a ton of work.

The most recent sale was my Canon D50 Camera.
I have several good cameras and had not used that one in over a year.