Posted to alt.home.repair
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default Chinese knockoffs.

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message ...

"Julie Bove" wrote in message
Has this become very common lately? I know that dollar stores have always
sold Chinese crap and I have avoided that. But recently I ordered an
extra wall plug in for our Iphone 5's and it wasn't an Apple product.
Ordered from Ebay. Never again. The thing was a joke! The prongs on it
looked

Aren't the I phones made in China ? I know some Apple products are.

It is just like most everywhere else, there are some good China items and
some junk items.

Ask someone who lost their job because of their factory being relocated to China if there are any good China items. I hear they are having pollution problems now in China. Boo hoo.