Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Chinese knockoffs.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 6/18/2014 11:30 AM, philo wrote:

Some of the "bad" stuff is exactly to the specifications of a cheap US
company that wants to make a lot of money selling junk from any source
that is cheap.

Just like that POS John Deere riding mower I bought at the dealer and not at
Lowes.. That model has a history of the transaxel going out after 300 or so
hours. Mine did. That is the last thing I will buy from them.

Just junk made to the lowest standrd and price.

Many years ago Japan had a bad reputation for junk, but now many of the
beter quality items can be bought from them, cars and electronics
especially.

China has some good items also. YOu just have to pay for them. I have
bought a few things from China off ebay and don't even see how they can ship
it here for what they sell it for including shipping. The quality of the
items was fine for the price I payed.