Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia[_9_] Jeff Wisnia[_9_] is offline

Default Chinese knockoffs.

Julie Bove wrote:
Has this become very common lately? I know that dollar stores have
always sold Chinese crap and I have avoided that. But recently I
ordered an extra wall plug in for our Iphone 5's and it wasn't an Apple
product. Ordered from Ebay. Never again. The thing was a joke! The
prongs on it looked weird and wouldn't even go into the outlet.
snipped

Last Sunday (Father's Day) all the greeting cards I received were
Hallmark's, but the last line of the fine print on the back of each one
said it was manufactured in China.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia