Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone know of a mains electric connector like this please?

On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 03:38:38 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

http://www.neutrik.com/en/audio/powercon/

No dust cover, though.

Yes there is, in the accessorys on the RH side.

I'd have mentioned lack of dust cover if I hadn't looked in
accesories. B-)

And bigger than an IEC.

True.

Are they? Different shape squarer. Not looked at sizes or got a ruler
out but I wouldn't be surprised to get 3 powercon sockets in the
space of 2 IEC sockets. Fairly sure Powercon use the same panel cut
out as Neutriks other connectors, XLRs, RJ45, fiber etc. The dust
cover will make 'em a bit bigger but still fit a 1U panel.

--
Cheers
Dave.