Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone know of a mains electric connector like this please?

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 14:42:45 +0100, Nick wrote:

IEC connectors would do if I could find with sprung dustcover but they
are larger than I want or need. Would prefer circular for ease of
fitting and aesthetics.

Neutrik Powercon:

http://www.neutrik.com/en/audio/powercon/

No dust cover, though. And bigger than an IEC.

I did quite a bit of looking when sourcing the mains one for use with the
car battery charger, and the Bulgin Buccaneer ticked all the boxes. It's
also fairly water resistant.

--
*Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.