Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Anyone know of a mains electric connector like this please?

In article , Nick
wrote:
I'm looking for some M/F mains voltage 3 pin connectors. Load end to be
chassis/panel mount with hinged sprung dustcover. IP rating not required
but might be a bonus. Cover not essential but would be a bonus. Loading
will be 1A. IEC connectors would do if I could find with sprung
dustcover but they are larger than I want or need. Would prefer circular
for ease of fitting and aesthetics.

Any thoughts please?

The "standard" one would be CEEform 16A, but if IEC is bigger than you need
try the Bulgin range, They do make small panel mounted mains rated
connectors

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18