Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Doublewide homes

Iron Mike posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 06/14/2014 01:39 PM, Vandy Terre wrote:
So we are slowly rebuilding the outer walls
because the siding is flaking away. (Ants,
cockroaches, crickets found the glue tasty.) This
problem has resulted in water damage to the 2x4s
that make the wall. We don't have a lot of money
so this project will take most of the remaining
summer to complete as we can only afford to do
about four panels (4x8ft) a week. We are also
replacing the wiring as we go, that is adding lots
of expense.

How do you feel about shabby chic?

http://indulgy.com/post/lsCnfa1aD1/c...ed-metal-walls

Isn't that sorta like the entrance to heaven?

--
Tekkie