Posted to alt.home.repair
Ketogenic Ketogenic is offline

Default Infrared grills

On 06/15/2014 08:37 PM, SteveB wrote:
On 6/12/2014 5:44 PM, Elmer wrote:
On 06/11/2014 09:39 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
Seem to be about $150 or so more than non, at least at CharBroil. Worth
it or hype?

The infrared feature chars the meat faster and charred meat is
carcinogenic.

I know, nobody cares...until they are taking chemo treatments.

My bet the cancer is from all the hormones the cow was fed, the plastic packaging, the plastic film, the sanitizers and disinfectants, or any one of fifty other things.

Elmer, you need to hide in the closet and have your meals prepared and sent in through a straw. If charred meat causes cancer, we are all doomed, except the vegans, and they will die from lack of protein, which will cause their muscle tissue to waste away.

Vegan - Old Indian word for poor hunter.

Steve

According to the God-fearing Republicans over at Fox News (and Republicans don't lie) :

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/0...-cause-cancer/