Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:32:53 AM UTC-7, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 20:35:18 -0400, Jim Wilkins wrote:

Learn how to make use of video/pictures and you won't experience the
problems you currently have with being a lousy communicator.

Engineers and scientists communicate multidimensional, nonlinear ideas
to each other by sketching while they talk, famously on napkins and
Chinese restaurant placemats. We are very articulate that way, more
than with photos because we can draw cutaways and cross-sections and
graphs of mathematical functions. Posting descriptions in pure linear
text is just a challenging mental exercise.
-jsw