Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
m II m II is offline

Default Twiddling Thumbs

On 14-06-15 11:54 AM, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 10:11:37 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Bored silly sitting around twiddling my thumbs...

I am seeking consulting projects.

See my website for my skill set.

Sent emails to all your past customers letting them know that if they
need you, you're available?

During High School years, I had a night time job delivering Pizzas.
During really slow periods, we got creative. A look at the previous
month's orders gave phone numbers and addresses.

We'd call the numbers to confirm a non existent order. These calls
triggered an impulse to buy in about forty percent of the people called.
Apologies were given to all for the 'mix up' in the receipt boxes.

It's not something I'm particularly proud of having done....the need for
disposable cash made it happen. Am I going to Hell with all the Monsanto
executives?

mike

--
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them!