Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
Tim Wescott[_4_] Tim Wescott[_4_] is offline

Default Twiddling Thumbs

On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 10:11:37 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Bored silly sitting around twiddling my thumbs...

I am seeking consulting projects.

See my website for my skill set.

Sent emails to all your past customers letting them know that if they
need you, you're available?

Maybe it's time to start your own semiconductor company -- figure out
what's missing from the TinyLogic lineup (a decent 3-state phase
comparator would be my first choice), make it, and sell it.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com