Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On 2014-06-14, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:

Out of curiosity -- what brought this back up. These were from
a year ago and suddenly followups appear. :-)

This appears to be the original message in this thread and it's from
last month.

Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 01:33:24 -0400
From: Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

That makes more sense. I think that I was interchanging the day
'13' and the year '14' when I was reading it late last night. Still, it
did go quiet for a while and then pop back to life.

As as for the "can't solder" bit -- I've discovered that I am
not as good at wire-wrap as I once was, either. :-) Magnifying hood to
the rescue.

I have a couple wire wrap guns, but the custom battery packs are
shot.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

---