Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default metalworking

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 6:46:42 PM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 20:13:25 -0700, Gunner Asch

Everyone despises him..and I mean Everyone.

So he comes here and some of the amatures will listen to him for a

day

or two before brushing him off.

This is the same Joniboy that got punched unconsious at WestTec some

years ago. Guy walked right up to him and SPLAT...nailed his ass

right into nighty night. Other guy is still..hell..even more

respected in the Cad/Cam and manufacturing communities....which is

quite the opposite of Jon Boi

This is the same impotent little Jonni who - according to Orlando arrest

records - was arrested in 2011 for beating up his wife, and who (then)

made his minimum-wage living a delivery truck for a plastics distributor

-- and has ZERO physical experience actually running any CNC anything.

He was since "dis-employed" by that distributor for being incompetent to

drive a delivery truck.

Why... that was just three years ago, and now he's the world's EXPERT on

CNC _EVERYTHING_!!! Way to go, Jonni Butt Boi! Good job, little man!

Lloyd

Perhaps someone should ask a liar like Loud to explain how I managed to work for Qualcomm's prototype machine shop for two years.

Here is my toolbox setup when I worked for Qualcomm's prototype machine shop:

http://s636.photobucket.com/user/jon...ml?sort=3&o=22

Mark Wieber clique of idiot members like Loud, Tom Gardner, Larry Jackass, etc. continue to show just how dumb they truly are and I thoroughly enjoy making complete fools out of them. :)