Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default metalworking

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 5:16:34 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 20:13:25 -0700, Gunner Asch

wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 15:54:28 -0400, Joe Gandalf

wrote:

Whatever. I am a hobbyist, not a machine shop pro. I don't own, want,

or need CNC gear. I worked in the computer R&D and metrology fields

for 40 years; I prefer to relax with old technology. Gimme vacuum

tubes, steam engines, machine tools with cast parts, blacksmithing

equipment, etc. I prefer hearing from people who know how it was done

in the past, so I can learn on my old fashioned equipment.

Finally, if this group is so lame, why do you hang out here?

Cause Jonboi has worn out his welcome EVERYwhere else. He is banned

from most of the online groups, everyone on alt.machines.cnc has him

in the bozo bin and so forth and so on.

Everyone despises him..and I mean Everyone.

So he comes here and some of the amatures will listen to him for a day

or two before brushing him off.

This is the same Joniboy that got punched unconsious at WestTec some

years ago. Guy walked right up to him and SPLAT...nailed his ass

right into nighty night. Other guy is still..hell..even more

respected in the Cad/Cam and manufacturing communities....which is

quite the opposite of Jon Boi

Gunner

Wasn't Jon the bloke that left and went to Australia? Most Australians

I know have far shorter fuses than Americans :-)

--

Cheers,

John B.

Like all Mark Wieber clique of idiot members you are incredibly stupid.