Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott[_4_] Tim Wescott[_4_] is offline

Default metalworking

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:22:19 -0400, Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:31:46 -0700, gunas.india wrote:

Any other site is available to know the details of metal working?

First: this is not a site. This is a USENET newsgroup, which Google
aliases to make it appear to be a site.

Second: if you use a real newsreader, you can filter out all the
political crap (which, if you're really in India, isn't even _your_
political crap, so I can see how it'll be doubly irritating).

Third: Maybe, but if you ask an actual metalworking question here,
you'll generally get a helpful answer.

--

Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com

Despite close competition Tim gets this week's prize for most hostile
response to a civil reply.

It certainly wasn't intended to be. I was under the impression I was
being factual and helpful.

Given the multiple nasty-grams back from the OP, however, NOW I'm hostile.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com