Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default New drill/driver

On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 00:55:58 -0400, wrote:
Over the last number of years the current capacity of a simple AA or a
simple 9 volt battery has increased significantly - particularly in
the rechargeable versions I remember 80mah 9 volt ni-cads. 350mah Nimh
are now pretty standard, with Lithiums going over 600mah

I'm thinking the possibility of transmitted power, such as
electromagnet beamed power. Small receiver on a drill and off you go.
Of course, some advances need to be done, but what I'm talking about
already exists in it's early stages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIpUqlhXNFQ