Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New drill/driver

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 22:15:52 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 6/13/2014 9:15 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 6/13/14, 7:53 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 19:56:02 -0400, "Morgans"
Nope. Never happen. It is physics, and chemistry. It has to do
with the electrons in the shells that are available to change place
and be used as electricity. Even if you get all of them to change
place with 100% efficiency (which will also never happen) there is
a limit to the amount of charge you can get from a battery.

Maybe under our current technology, but that can change. But, if
we're both still alive in ten years and enough of my memory is
intact, I'll email to say "told you so".

Not unless you're talking about something different than a battery.
If we're talking batteries.... well, there's a reason the dry cell has
barely changed in size in the last century.

I'm thinking way too much stuff runs on a hand full of sizes.

Over the last number of years the current capacity of a simple AA or a
simple 9 volt battery has increased significantly - particularly in
the rechargeable versions I remember 80mah 9 volt ni-cads. 350mah Nimh
are now pretty standard, with Lithiums going over 600mah