Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I can't solder miniature connectors anymore...any tricks?

On 2014-05-19, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:

Out of curiosity -- what brought this back up. These were from
a year ago and suddenly followups appear. :-)

[ ... ]

I have two computers on, about six inches apart, and wireless mice on
both. This computer has a wireless keyboard, but I haven't bought one
for the other system.

These are computers *made* for wireless keyboaards and mice, I
suspect. Mine are not. So the question is whether the plug-in USB
wireless interface can be configured to talk to one trackball and ignore
the other. And if it can be so configured without running a Windows
program, since I don't run Windows and most of my machines could *not*
run it. (No Windows for UltraSPARC CPUs. :-)

No. each has the tiny USB transceiver to talk to the mice and
keyboards. I've had as many as four of them running within six feet of
each other at the same time.

O.K. Worth trying then.

Thanks,
DoN.