Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default metalworking

On Friday, June 13, 2014 8:13:25 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 15:54:28 -0400, Joe Gandalf

wrote:

Whatever. I am a hobbyist, not a machine shop pro. I don't own, want,

or need CNC gear. I worked in the computer R&D and metrology fields

for 40 years; I prefer to relax with old technology. Gimme vacuum

tubes, steam engines, machine tools with cast parts, blacksmithing

equipment, etc. I prefer hearing from people who know how it was done

in the past, so I can learn on my old fashioned equipment.

Finally, if this group is so lame, why do you hang out here?

Cause Jonboi has worn out his welcome EVERYwhere else. He is banned

from most of the online groups, everyone on alt.machines.cnc has him

in the bozo bin and so forth and so on.

Everyone despises him..and I mean Everyone.

So he comes here and some of the amatures will listen to him for a day

or two before brushing him off.

This is the same Joniboy that got punched unconsious at WestTec some

years ago. Guy walked right up to him and SPLAT...nailed his ass

right into nighty night. Other guy is still..hell..even more

respected in the Cad/Cam and manufacturing communities....which is

quite the opposite of Jon Boi

Gunner

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 12:19:12 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

wrote:

Tim's offer of posting metalworking questions here doesn't make much sense because it ignores the fact that this group has been destroyed by Mark Wieber's clique of idiots. Trying to blame the problems with this group on Google Groups isn't based in reality.

Almost no discussion of CNC or CADCAM happens here. Instead, this group now features worthless losers almost all of whom are proud members of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots. These idiots start threads like should they use JB Weld on a chair because they're too lazy and too cheap to learn how to weld.

"Libertarianism IS fascism... Fascism is corporate government � a Libertarian�s wet dream"

Tala Brandeis

Owner at Tala Brandeis Associates"

I'm so despised that Mark Wieber attempted to connect with me on LinkedIn.... I refused his offer. :)

My LinkedIn connections and endorsements read like a who's who of the CADCAM business.

My own LinkedIn group, CADCAM Technology Leaders has well over 2,000 members and is very active.

I was never "punched out" at Westec... this is yet another one of Mark Wiebers well documented lies. Mark Wieber can't even name the person who supposedly "punched me out" :)

Mark Wieber has never held a job in a machining job shop, is a loser who can't pay his bills and is buried in debt.

Mark Wieber lives in a beat up mobile home where he has no choice other than to take in roommates to survive.

Mark Wieber is unemployable for very good reasons.